Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pulled out for repairs

Any of you reading this may have noticed that updates have been thin on the ground lately. I have just ended a construction job that required travelling up north and living on-site, and after completing a 7-19 shift I've simply been too exhausted to produce any meaningful writings. Now that I'm home I'm having to deal with the Oscilia being pulled out for extensive repairs of galvanic corrosion damage. Although this occupies all of my time at the moment, I'll be feeding you lots of updates about the goings on when things quieten down a bit.

I just finished freehanding the propeller blades into a more meaningful shape, and I'll be adding an article on this shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Very interested to learn about effect of manual reshaping of prop.

    ReplyDelete